Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Please would you tell me about the day your life changed?

I would love to learn about life changing events that people have experienced. They could be anything at all. Thank you so much for sharing your story.Please would you tell me about the day your life changed?
My life changed the day i met my husband ... i was at uni training to be in the army and there he was ..A year later we married and i stopped being such an arrogant person and up my own bottom as my husband would say ....he came into my life and i changed completely and i have no regretsPlease would you tell me about the day your life changed?
I've had so much trauma in my life. Every traumatic event I've suffered has changed my life. Each one has eroded away at my soul and left me feeling like a hollow shell. The most recent one was when my grandma died. I miss her so much. I feel like part of me is dead too. Is this what you wanted to hear?Please would you tell me about the day your life changed?
Well that was two years ago and I that day I saw the most wonderful creature and that creature was looking at me.I couldn't believe my eyes,I couldn't believe how wonderful he was.From that moment he entered in my heart and he doesn't want to go away yet.That day my life changed for 360 degrees, and not just that day, all the following period.I have become more mature,experienced,I have learned how to handle with love pain and fight against depression, in one word I was learning to love and lead my life in the wanted direction!Please would you tell me about the day your life changed?
When I had my first %26quot;Born Again%26quot; experience 20 years ago!!! My life changed in thee Most Awesome way, so much so, that no one on Planet Earth could ever tell me that God does not exist!!! No one, and I would die for Him!! Because I'd know I would go to Heaven for Him also!!!! He's thee most Powerful, Omnipotent, Awesome Loving Magestic Being in OUR UNIVERSE!!! I kid you NOT!!!! Smile!!!Please would you tell me about the day your life changed?
September 11, 2001. I was about to get my US Green card and the immigration rules changed after thatPlease would you tell me about the day your life changed?
My life changed the day I started really wanting to live for Jesus. I want Him to be the center of my life all the time, and I see how He has blessed me financially and spiritually and emotionally. He has healed me of asthma and allergies. I see dreams from Him and He gives me a hope and a future. I have a purpose now. I confessed that He is Lord and I am living for Him. I still sin, but He forgives and we move closer together.Please would you tell me about the day your life changed?
It would have to be the day my father died..I as only 16 and I went to live with my mother ..her and I don't get along so well..my life turn to shyt ever since I often say if my father could held in there for to more years things may have been different..my life was no bowl of joy with my father..well that's one day that changed my life..Please would you tell me about the day your life changed?
The day I accepted jesus christ as my lord and savior.Please would you tell me about the day your life changed?
Every day is a life changing event. And no one particular day marked anything life changing because any changes of that nature required more than one day. I suppose the day I decided to start hatha yoga practice and the first day was an 8 hour event that required all my internal force to concentrate sufficiently against all my being of contrary behaviors.Please would you tell me about the day your life changed?
My life changed the day i got a viral infection, i know that sounds so pathetic but that is what i believe triggerd my panic attacks! and now i have an almost permanent fear of passing out and not waking up. Its changed my like completley, before i was a bubbly loud outspoken and outgoing 18 year old, i had jus visited Gran Canaria and had the time of my life, i had flown by myself and faced so much, and then i got ill and from that day life changed and now i feel like some sort of freak, i know i will overcome them eventually but im an impatient person !!
  • hair pictures
  • Can you quilt a queen on a regular machine
  •