Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What was an event that changed you or your life?

and how? Were you/your life changed for the better or for the worse? If you could erase that event, would you? I know there are many events that shape and change people, but what is one?What was an event that changed you or your life?
9-11 attack probably i was little when this happened and i know i felt something, but now i know and i watched this video and it made me think,it opened my eyes to see that we are waisting our lives we take it forgranted we need to enjoy life because we never know when it may end!!What was an event that changed you or your life?
Threw someone into a lake while i was still a kid.



From that point on, i've had my anger on a shock collar.What was an event that changed you or your life?
My divorce... because it made me realize that family, especially my kids are the most important things in life
  • pet friendly rentalss
  • instant messaging programe
  •