Thursday, September 22, 2011

What are a few things that you think are difficult to change , in people or in life?

the stubbornness of some people

some people just wont budgeWhat are a few things that you think are difficult to change , in people or in life?
getting over someoneWhat are a few things that you think are difficult to change , in people or in life?
some family membersWhat are a few things that you think are difficult to change , in people or in life?
addictions, especially heart addictions.What are a few things that you think are difficult to change , in people or in life?
I think it is quite hard for me to change my life.Since young,I want to learn the best things in my life.I choose the USA country to further my studies but my dad has the financial aid.At time,our future is not on our hand while it is on our parent's hand .The lesson that I have learned is just to focus on GOD and surrender my life to JESUS.By the graced of god,I can prolong my life .What are a few things that you think are difficult to change , in people or in life?
to make shia good people and did not worship graves any more .



they love to be bad and worship graves so what should i do .



and i wish make them talk about their faith once with out tqyyahWhat are a few things that you think are difficult to change , in people or in life?
nature can never b changed....What are a few things that you think are difficult to change , in people or in life?
Asalam'u'aleikum

Hope you are well inshallah :)



Its always hard to change a tire whenever there is no jack.



It is difficult to change your habits of exercising and eating.



It takes self control to look the other way of haram and tempting thoughts.



One of the hardest things is to change the minds of those who attack and misjudge and are brainwashed against Islam.. This takes much ilm!



I have manyy more to sare with you!! but You said a few so TOUGH Cookies!!! ;)