Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Can some people out there answer my very, very, very important question please about Changing My Life!!!?

How do I stop Myself from thinking and perhaps to some extent worrying about what other people have got and had and just get out there and get what I want and need? As I need to live a life and make a few changes!!!



Additional Details

As I need to take risks, chances and do things that scare Me as I'm only gonna live this Life once, and in order for Me to get the things that I haven't had in My Life I have to do things that I haven't yet done!!! And what's the point in livung if I can't truly feel ALIVE?

As I need to stop thinking about what others have done and what I haven't and just do what I'm doing - create Something, as %26quot;Life Is What You Make It%26quot; = and I need to make something of My Life while I'm still young!!! As I know I can get it as %26quot;It's just 'CONFIDENCE'%26quot;!!!Can some people out there answer my very, very, very important question please about Changing My Life!!!?
Since you like to take risks I think rock climbing, mountain climbing and high country back packing would be good choices for you.

I get the idea that you are beating yourself up over the things others have accomplished that you have not yet been able to do. I read an article recently about the thirteen year old boy preparing to climb Mt. Everest. The author questioned the wisdom of dropping the bar lower and lower for age groups to accomplish major undertakings such as these. The danger inherent was not all that was questioned. It was also pointed out that if a person has climbed all the greatest peaks before they are twenty, what is left for the rest of their lives?

Take your time, and pace your experiences. You have your whole life ahead of you, and you don't seem to be the type to want to sit around when you've done it all. You are the only person you have to live with for the rest of your life. Don't make your choices based on other people's lives. Make choices YOU can live with! Good luck in a life that may turn out to be the wild ride you seek!