Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Have you ever had a truly life changing experience?

I mean some that changed your life so much that people that know you personally are just amazed at how much your life changed in recent years.



If so. Please tell me what happen.

How much did your life change?Have you ever had a truly life changing experience?
Well it's a weird thing but I was molested two different times and one time a few years ago. It changed my life a lot. It made me appreciate things a lot more but it also made me a lot less trusting of people and more nervous. I had a form of depression for a couple years...I think I'm getting better now though. I became less innocent. It helped me relate to other people and it made me appreciate life even though it was something negative. I learned that so many people suffer though the same thing. I felt like I grew up a lot and I still at times feel more mature than my age and older and more experienced than others. It made me view things in a different way and view people in a different way.
  • server
  • pink nail polish turn
  •