Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Religious people, how do you think your life would change if you lost your faith in God?

Now, I know a lot of religious people will instantly think %26quot;that would never happen!%26quot; but please bear with me, this is a theoretical question.Religious people, how do you think your life would change if you lost your faith in God?
i thought i'd be miserable before i became an atheist, and actually i am miserable but i was miserable before too, it's just a different kind of miserable.Religious people, how do you think your life would change if you lost your faith in God?
The same way when their lives changed when they found out that there's no easter bunny or tooth fairy.Religious people, how do you think your life would change if you lost your faith in God?
Theoretically the only difference in my life would be that I would no longer perform certain religious obligations other than that it would stay the same....

But you are right ''that would never happen'' not to me anyway...



Scottish Muslim woman :)Religious people, how do you think your life would change if you lost your faith in God?
I'm guessing they will find life meaningless but then they become happier than they were.Religious people, how do you think your life would change if you lost your faith in God?
if i lost my faith in God i would die spiritually and be lost no hopeReligious people, how do you think your life would change if you lost your faith in God?
i have done so to a certain extent,figured he wasnt to interested in my money or relationship issues.i am now self reliant and independant,no longer waiting for outside sources to save me,and my life is heaps betterReligious people, how do you think your life would change if you lost your faith in God?
I would lose those in Heaven that I love dearly.

My faith stops loneliness, unhappiness and despair.

You don't lose faith you just turn your back on the wonderfulness

that is our God, like you think the world has such great things but nothing here is permanent it all goes to dust eventually.

He never turns His back on you and will wait for you.Religious people, how do you think your life would change if you lost your faith in God?
THe problem with theoretical questions is that they're pointless. Any answer I could give you wouldn't be accurate because it hasn't happened yet and there isn't sufficient evidence or information for me to even guess.



Because of the fact that I realize that you're asking this question in an attempt to drag everyone else down to the same level of misery that you are at, as well as the fact that you are asking a question that is impossible to answer, I will not %26quot;bear with you%26quot;; I refuse to waste my time theorizing about an event that will never happen.Religious people, how do you think your life would change if you lost your faith in God?
God seals the regenerated man or woman with the promised Holy Spirit.

This seal cannot be broken.

Don't waste your time trying.Religious people, how do you think your life would change if you lost your faith in God?
i would never not believe in godReligious people, how do you think your life would change if you lost your faith in God?
then I wouldn't know whom I should be thankful for the good things in my life and whom I should relate the beautiful and amazing things in life to.Religious people, how do you think your life would change if you lost your faith in God?
Well, my thoughts go back to just before I gave my life to Christ. I was very depressed. Not sure where I would be now.



Looking back at my wants before this and projecting from what I know now. I don't think my marriage would be. My priorities would be on getting drunk and working for what I think I deserve. Get rich quick schemes, deceiving people... selfish things.



I have a wife and family that loves me, and I them. I have a job I truly enjoy and a small home. Just enough... I am truly rich! Thank you Father!



I don't care so much for religion, I have a relationship with God!Religious people, how do you think your life would change if you lost your faith in God?
How could i possibly know? Theoretical questions cannot apply to religion.Religious people, how do you think your life would change if you lost your faith in God?
I am the prodigal daughter. I think I would return to the fold again. Salvation is not about being of independent means nor assurance of earthly things. What ever happens, God is still waiting. That is what it means when we say His love is never failing. You walk away, but God does not.



He is always close by pursuing you. That's why I do not care where you go or what you do, your salvation was never dependent upon you, it is dependent upon God. For as long as your name is written in the Book of Life, consider this that over and over and over again you will lose faith, down to the size of a mustard seed, barely a grain of salt or sand. Then what happens? Nothing! No, one day insteading changing your life, life changes you.



I am the way, the truth and the life! Everyone preaches their way and their truth, but God knows you and your life. One day sooner or later, life will change you. You will be at a cross road. Many different directions. Maybe, you will not even notice that you said, thank God!, or in that instance you were praying, whispering, hoping! Maybe you won't even realize the whole time, God was right there and you were right where you needed to be.



Everything up until this moment has been leading you back. All the stubborness, your questions, your answers, all bringing you to the conclusion that you were just where God wanted you to be, close to Him. I am not saying that God is looking for a fair-weather friend, but when you asked, He listened. When you were disappointed, He was there. When your faith lapsed into oblivion, He waited for a small sign. Because in those moment, we do not have to play to the world, we are our true selves. In those moments, we are raw, sometimes angry, and we ask what all children ask. Why God?

If you ever get to that point, you haven't lost faith. You are on the brink of becoming exactly what God chose you to be.



You are at the crossroads. Sure, its your choice, but you just started the conversation, so you have no one to blame for what happens after that, God will show why, what, who and how if you are ready.Religious people, how do you think your life would change if you lost your faith in God?
I can't even imagine ... what would the point of life be? Death would be easier than living, I think.Religious people, how do you think your life would change if you lost your faith in God?
Sorry, I'm not into theories when it comes to my faith in God and I've been with God and he's been in the middle of my life, success and happiness for 40 years now! Please tell me that God hasn't helped me to be all that?