Thursday, September 22, 2011

What are some songs about life changing?

things have changed so much. people, friendships, me, my feelings about things....any song to describe it?

like moving on from somethingWhat are some songs about life changing?
It all depends on what type of music genre you're feeling, for instance if you like rap %26quot;Changes[]%26quot; by 2pac %26quot;Street Lights%26quot; by Kanye West %26quot;Dead and Gone%26quot; by T.I. ft. Justin Timberlake, and %26quot;Until The End Of Time%26quot; by 2pac, if you like rock %26quot;Shadow of the Day%26quot; by Linkin Park %26quot;Lying from You%26quot; by Linkin Park %26quot;Somewhere I Belong%26quot; by Linkin Park %26quot;Photograph%26quot; by Nikelback and %26quot;When I'm Gone%26quot; by 3 Doors Down. For R%26amp;B %26quot;U Got It Bad%26quot; by Usher, and %26quot;I Believe I Can Fly%26quot; by R.Kelly. For pop %26quot;Desperate%26quot; by David Archuleta and %26quot;Losing My Way%26quot; by Justin Timberlake. Just some music that comes to mind when one thinks about changes in life.