Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Who do people commit to the things they will never fall through with?

I am new to the recruiting world and I just had my first big presentation, where I secured people over the phone to attend for THEIR future to offer them a potential career. Why in the hell would they not show up or atleast have the decency to atleast call to say they are no longer interested? It really baffles me when you offer several people a career, life changing, and they are too lazy to attend. I am worried for our country, and realy frustrated with jobseeke. Anyone else with tip or similar stories?Who do people commit to the things they will never fall through with?
They get caught up in the moment in what you're discussing. Then after thinking about it, realize they are not interested.