Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What kinds of people you've met on your life path so far?

people that are...negative, positive, life-changing, wounded, poor, rich ...etc. And did anyone of them taught you something about yourself or the world?What kinds of people you%26039;ve met on your life path so far?
I've met all! The poor have taught me to be greatful for what I have and the wounded that i have personaly met taught me to go to nursing school so that I can work for the VA. Thats just me thoughWhat kinds of people you%26039;ve met on your life path so far?
allWhat kinds of people you%26039;ve met on your life path so far?
yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes....and yes. all.



Thank you. I'll be here all night.What kinds of people you%26039;ve met on your life path so far?
all kindsWhat kinds of people you%26039;ve met on your life path so far?
ignorant, obnoxious, druggies, poor, rich..What kinds of people you%26039;ve met on your life path so far?
Yes, there's too much @ssholes around.



Just be careful who you trust.What kinds of people you%26039;ve met on your life path so far?
Yes, all the types that you list, and many more. I recognise that all of them had the potential to teach me a great deal, but for most of the time I'm afraid I was not paying the right kind of attention.What kinds of people you%26039;ve met on your life path so far?
Hi from France ?



Wow !.. Many many sorts!.. I traveled, worked in some night clubs and pubs / restaurant etc.. I can say I met many weird people too !..!o!

Because certains I became more tolerant too ...



Have a great day,



Cat.What kinds of people you%26039;ve met on your life path so far?
I would say that no matter what happens, life is always ups and downs and this will continue indefinitely till the moment we expired from this life. its always inspiring to read someone autobiography and from their struggles and success we too may be able to relate those experiences to ours and thus help us to better manage our own life.What kinds of people you%26039;ve met on your life path so far?
ive met really cool people and some Ted Bundy types too... ive met some homeless people and some millionare's kids. a bit of everything. its all part of life. they make u grateful for what u know and have and dont know and dont have :DWhat kinds of people you%26039;ve met on your life path so far?
every person that I have met is a catergory on there own. and in every one there is a part of them that will resemble you. so like to think that everyone I know has tought me things about myself, as a 'human being'. there is no greater or more interesting subject than Humanity.What kinds of people you%26039;ve met on your life path so far?
All kinds. many that have changed my life. I use to be a one woman romantic kind of guy until my fiance cheated on me with a close friend of mine. then I became an asshole and cheater. that was years ago. more recently that reversed when I met my soul mate and had a son, but was still an *** and cheated again. this time I lost her, my son, my job, and my home. (we worked together) Karma got me.What kinds of people you%26039;ve met on your life path so far?
I met people of same type as i am . however i can divide them in two types

1. the people who love others,do not love themselves

2. the people who love themselves only , donot love othersWhat kinds of people you%26039;ve met on your life path so far?
I think I have met the greatest number of negative people in my life, and it taught me to focus on positivity because it is worth it's weight in gold.What kinds of people you%26039;ve met on your life path so far?
I have learned to be kind to strangers for some of them were angels although i did not know it at the time.What kinds of people you%26039;ve met on your life path so far?
All except negative. So far I have been able to take something positive from all my encounters.What kinds of people you%26039;ve met on your life path so far?
As an immigration officer, all of the above, as well as fine persons who have influenced my life by their actions and positive life style that I wished to copy. Groups of young men I have lead in scouting and sea cadets I have been the Officer in Charge