Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How powerful is the butterfly effect in changing peoples lives?

The simple fact that you are reading this has changed your life forever. what if u had not read this question and instead gone to sleep? would u marry someone different (if you haven't already) and have entirely different children because I have altered your behaviour patternHow powerful is the butterfly effect in changing peoples lives?
I just changed your life by answering. 2 points for me!



Anyways, we don't know exactly how it effects us since we don't know what could have happened if we hadn't done this or that.How powerful is the butterfly effect in changing peoples lives?
Oh, this depends on whether or not you believe in BE. If I don't believe in it, I won't be influenced. Circular reasoning, more or less. But, it's good to know that I (for better or worse) have changed your life by answering your 'question'.How powerful is the butterfly effect in changing peoples lives?
I don't know...

Sometimes I ask myself the same question, then I think it's better if I don't think about it. Because there are so many possibilities.

How can we ever find the answer to that question if we can't go back in time? All we can do is wonder.How powerful is the butterfly effect in changing peoples lives?
The only thing in my life you might have just altered, is the fact that I now know that weed is evil.