Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What is the hardest lesson you learnt in life? married mature people only answer?

And what were ur life changing moments?What is the hardest lesson you learnt in life? married mature people only answer?
that I will never be rich and will always be below averageWhat is the hardest lesson you learnt in life? married mature people only answer?
that sometimes no matter how much you give to someone or how much you love them you cannot change them or make them love you the way you wish they would. People are who they are. When you marry someone you have to accept the good the bad and the ugly..that is what marriage is. My first husband was narcissistic, paranoid personality disorder, anti social personality disorder and a drug addict...of course I didn't know that when I married him. I didn't find out till 6 years and 3 kids into our marriage. No matter how much I loved and gave he was still self centered, abusive, paranoid, egotistical, and a bad father. He is now in jail until 2017. That is who he is though,,the world revolves around him. i accepted that and divorced him to start a new life with someone who would deserve me and my love.What is the hardest lesson you learnt in life? married mature people only answer?
The biggest lesson that I learnt was when my dad passed away. My father was a very controlling man and even worse after he had a stroke. I saw how hard it was for my mom. My husband was the same kind of controlling man.

Anyway after my dad passed away I saw how much happier and active my mom had become. She was like a new person.



It was at that point that I had decided that I did not want to be another twenty years or more before I could truly be happy and be my own person. I started working on myself and analyzed my life. After two years I left my 32 year abusive marriage and have never looked back. That was six years ago.What is the hardest lesson you learnt in life? married mature people only answer?
My life changing moment in my life was when my brother was killed almost 5 years ago. It changed me forever, it was the hardest thing I ever had to deal with. It helped me to appreciate life and relationships more. I always tell people that I love, I love them. Even if it seems inappropriate. The last time I seen my brother he was at my house and when he was leaving I was doing dishes, I just said bye see ya later, I didn't even turn to tell him good bye, or walk him out. I always regretted not being able to tell him I loved him one more time. So now I always say I love you when I'm leaving.What is the hardest lesson you learnt in life? married mature people only answer?
Hardest lesson I learned happened from losing my father in a tragic car accident when I was 18. I had not spoken to him for a year before his death and the last time we had talked it was a stressed and upset conversation that was never finished. My parents had a nasty divorce and afterwards would always fight when he would come to visit, so he started to see me less and less or calling and I hated being caught in the middle so it was hard to call him living in my mothers house still, and hard for him to call me without getting into a fight with my mother.



It taught me not to waste time being mad about stuff that doesn't really matter. He was not the perfect father by any means but I still loved him and he still loved me and we let stupid crap get in the way of holding onto our father daughter relationship.



Since then I have let go of grudges, forgave when it was easier to stay mad and my life has been a lot better since. When i get mad at people i take a step back, calm down and work things out if possible. I don't let things fester. I also let the people i love know it as much as possible and never say goodnight or goodbye to my husband when I am angry.What is the hardest lesson you learnt in life? married mature people only answer?
Don't change anyone to fit your image. Value who they are NOW.



Don't stay with anyone who is abusive who won't stop their abuse when you've asked them to stop.



Do not ever stay with a substance abuser or an alcoholic, or someone who is physically violent or even threatens you. Don;t stay with anyone who won;t let you grow the way YOU want to grow.





Life changion moments were

When I did The EST training in 1980.





Also, when I found out she was carrying another guy's baby after 19 plus years of marriage.What is the hardest lesson you learnt in life? married mature people only answer?
First of all, judging how you wrote learned isn't mature.......

So whom wrote that judgemental answer to you should stop being smart a...s and try to get some maturity.

Honey,my hardest lesson that I'm still trying to handle is, the difference between real life and the life that I believed in.....

Every dissapointment I had falls into the same pool.Tells me,shows me that,we are lucky if we have a few innociant,,frendship,hardship,relationsh?in our lives without selfishness.Just for love,just to help someone,just for being company to someone,doing things for some other person's sake and getting he same innociance back withouth judging shaping but caring and giving.World is cruel.We can be positive and have small pleasures to survive but at the end not many values left.....What is the hardest lesson you learnt in life? married mature people only answer?
people in love can fall out of love due to loss of job, adultery, loss of self esteem. they can get it back marriage needs to be nurtured like a child we grow together or apart. takes lots pf patience, understanding, not blaming others, taking full responsibility for our own actions. learning to be a couple together and still be a our own person. forgiveness, laughter, let it go life is to short.What is the hardest lesson you learnt in life? married mature people only answer?
to think before i speak, and sometimes to sleep on it, before i decide to say it or not. often i realise that it is was better to keep my mouth shut and not say it in the heat of the moment. that is what being mature is about. to think before you speak. when i was younger i never did, and that was always a problem in any relationship!!!What is the hardest lesson you learnt in life? married mature people only answer?
That hope keeps you going no matter how hurt you are...and that things do happen for a reason, but you don`t always learn that reason immediately, sometimes years later...and that the only way you can become a better person to yourself and others is by changing some things about yourself...What is the hardest lesson you learnt in life? married mature people only answer?
each day i get to wake up and see what it brings what lesson can be taught and learned. that my children make my life complete yet a living hell and i should have never ever got marriedWhat is the hardest lesson you learnt in life? married mature people only answer?
The hardest lesson is not trusting anyone. Life changing moments are: june 2004, april 2005, december 2006 %26amp; may 2009! And lastly, I'm not married!What is the hardest lesson you learnt in life? married mature people only answer?
The most difficult lesson to learn is that no matter how hard you try or how great your intent, you simply cannot change another person.What is the hardest lesson you learnt in life? married mature people only answer?
money rules the world! you are nothing with out money and you have nothing with out it also.



When I realized that money rules the world.What is the hardest lesson you learnt in life? married mature people only answer?
Being happy is WORTH being alone.



Do not date someone beneath your standards.



Staying together for the kids does not work and gives kids a false sense of a real family.What is the hardest lesson you learnt in life? married mature people only answer?
that your still on your own even if your married the only person you can trust and rely on is yourself.What is the hardest lesson you learnt in life? married mature people only answer?
If you want mature people to answer, make sure you can spell %26quot;learned%26quot;.What is the hardest lesson you learnt in life? married mature people only answer?
How to compromise.



How to bury the hatchet -- handle and allWhat is the hardest lesson you learnt in life? married mature people only answer?
no lesson is difficult if you learn something from it, grow from it and then move on from it...What is the hardest lesson you learnt in life? married mature people only answer?
to walk away when its time to walk away and fight for something until you win...you may lose the battle, but not the warWhat is the hardest lesson you learnt in life? married mature people only answer?
That I always make the same mistakes all over again, even if I promise myself to learn from them.What is the hardest lesson you learnt in life? married mature people only answer?
Only God can change things, no matter how hard you pray, beg, or plead.