Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Anyone chose a name and changing it because people seem to be pronouncing wrong?

I chose mekella for my baby's middle name and everyone keeps pronouncing like it is spelled makayla so i am changing it because i don't want her to go through the rest of her life correcting people when they can't pronounce her middle name right.Anyone chose a name and changing it because people seem to be pronouncing wrong?
i think mekella is an awesome variation of makayla sitck to your guns its not bizarre just uniqueAnyone chose a name and changing it because people seem to be pronouncing wrong?
i chose a name that is a normal name, so my baby wont sound like a stripper or a crack head when it grows up. i cant stand it when people make up names. they dont realize that their children will live forever with these names they make up.Anyone chose a name and changing it because people seem to be pronouncing wrong?
Yeah my mom changed my brother's name before he was born.She was going to name him Jeremy but people kept pronoucing it Germy and she didn't want that at all.Anyone chose a name and changing it because people seem to be pronouncing wrong?
i personally dont care for that name, but its of course my opionion...I really love the name Lily Grace and the name Alilah is very pretty so is Kiara and KayleeAnyone chose a name and changing it because people seem to be pronouncing wrong?
Middle name? I think maybe 5 people will ever use her middle name. I don't think I've ever heard my middle name spoken aloud except when people say %26quot;what's you're middle name?%26quot; and I tell them.Anyone chose a name and changing it because people seem to be pronouncing wrong?
I think it's pretty :) at a first glance i thought it was Makayla but then i looked again and realized it wasn't.

my god daughters name is Cara (pronounced CARE-UH) and everyone calls her (CAR-UH) it drives me crazy! i personally think Care-uh is much prettier then Car-uh...i mean...really? Car? uh? psh haha anyways back to your question...no but any names that i like (besides Cara, which is already taken) are simple i guess...but i like Mekella :)Anyone chose a name and changing it because people seem to be pronouncing wrong?
I would never have gotten %26quot;Makayla%26quot; out of %26quot;Mekella.%26quot; Also, it's just the middle name, I doubt it'll even be used unless the girl chooses to go by Mekella or something. I wouldn't change it just because of that.



But to answer your question, no, I've never chosen a name and changed it because people seem to be pronouncing it wrong. I guess most of the names I like are boring and common (although to be honest, I've never met an Ethan before so I suppose it's not that common where I live).Anyone chose a name and changing it because people seem to be pronouncing wrong?
If people can pronounce it then I think its wise to change it.