Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Life changes, people change, feelings change....?

What's something in your life that ever constant?Life changes, people change, feelings change....?
the love i have for my children and the love they have for me ?Life changes, people change, feelings change....?
The Internet.Life changes, people change, feelings change....?
school...Life changes, people change, feelings change....?
My ever popular, warped sense of humor. The ladies love it.



BrandonLife changes, people change, feelings change....?
BillsLife changes, people change, feelings change....?
Being broke is my only constantLife changes, people change, feelings change....?
my illnesses don't want to be curedLife changes, people change, feelings change....?
The pain in my leg from a bad break.Life changes, people change, feelings change....?
My belief that the great majority of people are basically good.Life changes, people change, feelings change....?
My love.Life changes, people change, feelings change....?
my eyeballs. they don't grow and the color stays the same.Life changes, people change, feelings change....?
trust in GODLife changes, people change, feelings change....?
good question, stars you ! but umm hmm i would have to say something that wont change would be money? idk lol what would you say ?Life changes, people change, feelings change....?
Loving JesusLife changes, people change, feelings change....?
IDK -- i've even changed --- my hubby is the same ----Life changes, people change, feelings change....?
people change, your life changes and then your feelings change.Life changes, people change, feelings change....?
my weightLife changes, people change, feelings change....?
Change is constant. Time is constant. That's it.Life changes, people change, feelings change....?
Two things in my life that are ALWAYS CONSTANT:



CHANGE and GOD..



And as for everyone, it includes DEATH...



I bet you have the same too.Life changes, people change, feelings change....?
everything passes, time passes without stopping.. if you stop, it means you are behind everyone and everthing..... i think nothing can remain constantlyLife changes, people change, feelings change....?
My constant and faithful love for my fiance.Life changes, people change, feelings change....?
i supose nothing is constant and nothing last forever, but true love, and true feeling that keep those determined to never leave your sideLife changes, people change, feelings change....?
THE CREATOR ALWAYS! peace!