Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What happened to people changing the world?

I'm really sick and tired of people bitching about their lives but not taking any action. Me and my friends are changing the world with riots and protests. I want to know how you are changing the world.What happened to people changing the world?
“Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.” — Leo TolstoyWhat happened to people changing the world?
Agreed. Now a person wishes to have an agreement signed between Governments of all nations to have Non Proliferation of Cars as well as nukes. The person has no means to do so so what can the person do well maybe join a movement but really how to change. Set up a Peace Party maybe but can the person convince people to vote for it because of this reason and if so what's the point as Governments can handle it. Maybe first though each and every person should right now draw one up sign it and send it to their Governments. Agree among themselves. Posters saying Ban Cars, Cars As Dangerous as Nukes. At least everyone could sign an agreement to ban their cars .What happened to people changing the world?
I can't say that I've done anything significant yet (other than digging up all the corruption of the local government and displaying it to the public), but MAN do I want to do something HUGE! My friends in general are more the kinds of people who accept that things kind of suck, but won't do anything about it. I am not like that, and will take a stand against this. I don't know what I'll do yet, but it will definately be something. I'm thinking of joining in on some political protests and just doing a bit of civil disobedience, maybe a No-Child-Left-Behind walkout? I can't even explain to you how pissed I'll be that I'll only be 17 instead of 18 this November...What happened to people changing the world?
I have a job to pay taxes that allows the govt to steal from me then waste it that is what I am doing. You are a baby and complainer who whines because he is not getting his way much like a little todler crying and screaming in the aisle because mommy would not buy you a toy.



Keep in mind not all change is good and when you try to change things from a radical mindset based on liberalism the outcome is different from the intended change. Case in point the Poverty war has only enambled poverty to continue to those who the intended help was supposed to help.What happened to people changing the world?
Oh, they're still around. They're still libbies. They just cut their hair and wear suits now and have vacation houses, but they still think the US is a bad place. They just wanted their piece.



Oh, really? Ever hear of Ghandi or Martin Luther King, Jr.? They changed the world, too, with better English and no violence. Try it some time.What happened to people changing the world?
most people change the world for the worse.

riots, and protests are civil disorder, and unless you go all the way (like the founding fathers in 1776), 'ain't **** to do'.What happened to people changing the world?
I change the world by arresting rioters and macing protesters.What happened to people changing the world?
They're probably lazy and want others to change the world.What happened to people changing the world?
what are you bitching about?
  • increasechances to find a date
  • buy web hosting
  •