Sunday, November 21, 2010

Is Steubenville really a life changing experience like people say it is?

im 14, and have the option to go, but i dont want to be bored the whole weekend.

is steubenville actually good?Is Steubenville really a life changing experience like people say it is?
NO; Steubenville is not really a life-changing experience like people say it is !Is Steubenville really a life changing experience like people say it is?
Ehhh, what the heck is %26quot;Steubenville?%26quot; I would be wary of any religious camp or place that ends in %26quot;..ville%26quot;.Is Steubenville really a life changing experience like people say it is?
I went to Franciscan University of Steubenville for my Masters degree. So, I spent two years there. I would have to say that, yes, it is a life-changing experience. There are very few places in the US (or the world) today where young Catholics strong in their faith can study together. I developed many friendships there, and I believe that I will keep in contact with many of these friends in years to come.



If you're referring to a summer youth conference, I'd say go. You'll meet a lot of peolple your age and you won't regret it.Is Steubenville really a life changing experience like people say it is?
I assume you are talking about the Franciscan university? A colleague of mine attended it... From the results I see, I can tell you that he did not get an epiphany or anything like it.